Opportunities to Receive Prayer
SUNDAYS | 10:15 AM - 12:30 PM
The Place of Prayer is open on Sunday mornings and you are welcome to walk in to receive prayer with no appointment needed.
Seasons of prayer is our appointment ministry for those desiring extended times of prayer.
THURSDAYS | 12:00-1:00 PM
During Refresh there is an atmosphere of quiet worship along with prayer ministers available to silently pray over you.
An Invitation to Prayer
At Third Church we believe that healing is an expression of the gospel – knowing that Christ went to the cross so that we could be saved, healed and set free. We have over 80 prayer ministers who are trained and ready to serve you as you seek God for healing in your life. As we pray we promise to keep confidences, create a place of safety for you on your journey, listen to you and to the Lord, and to believe that God longs to bring His healing and restoration in your life. We consider it such an honor to come alongside you in prayer.
Have you been blessed through prayer? Would you be willing to share your story to encourage others?
About Our Healing Prayer Ministry
• Keep confidences
• Be a safe place
• Listen to you and listen to God
• Ask that God will reveal His heart to you
• Believe that God heals and restores
• Thank God for what He is doing.
OUB BELIEFS ABOUT PRAYER
• We believe God forgives, restores and heals. “He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives.” Isaiah 61:1
• We believe God gives us power and authority for healing. “He gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases." Luke 9:1
• We believe God meets with us when we pray together. “For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Matt. 18:20
• We believe there is healing simply in the asking. “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find” Matt 7:7-11
• We believe we as God’s people can hear His voice. “My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.” John 10:27
• We believe the Kingdom of Heaven comes near when we pray. “The kingdom of heaven is near. Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons.” Matthew 10:7-8
• We believe prayer ministry should be marked by the fruits of the Spirit. “The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.” Galatians 5:22
• We believe the gifts of the Spirit are still relevant and for the edification of the body. “Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good.” 1 Corinthians 12:7
• We believe it is an honor to pray with another so we minister with utmost care and respect. “Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.” Romans 12:10