Sheltering Tree is a ministry team who provides visits to members of our church family who need care.
Whether it is a scheduled surgery or an unexpected challenge in your life, we want to be there to listen, pray and care for you.
The Third Church Pastoral Care Team wants to walk with you when you are going through a difficult time. Some of the things we offer are:
• Meeting with one of the Pastoral Care staff who will listen to your concerns.
• Praying with you concerning your needs.
• Sending an intercessory prayer request on your behalf to our church leadership.
• Letting the congregation know of your needs via the church bulletin (e.g. death in the family, recent surgery, need for drivers, etc.)
• Connecting you with Third Church ministries that could encourage you.
• Assessing the need for professional Christian counseling.
• Referring you to community resources that might also be helpful.
To contact the Pastoral Care Team, call the church office at 641-628-3051.