Pastoral Care Ministries at a GlanceHelp! We've got an emergency!
We would like to have someone visit us.
Just pray for us.
I have a scheduled surgery and would like the Pastoral Care Team to know.
The Third Church Pastoral Care Team wants to walk with you when you are going through a difficult time. Whether it is a scheduled surgery or an unexpected challenge in your life, we want to be there to listen, pray and care for you. Some of the things we offer are:
• Meeting with one of the Pastoral Care staff who will listen to your concerns.
• Praying with you concerning your needs.
• Sending an intercessory prayer request on your behalf to our church leadership.
• Letting the congregation know of your needs via the church bulletin (e.g. death in the family, upcoming surgery, need for drivers/meals, etc.)
• Connecting you with Third Church ministries that could encourage you.
• Assessing the need for professional Christian counseling.
• Referring you to community resources that might also be helpful.
To contact the Pastoral Care Team, call the church office at 641-628-3051.
Explore the various ministries that are all part of Care Ministry at Third: